At Runyaway Fitness, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their fitness goals and improve quality of life. Our qualified group of Allied Health Professionals are trained in the management of a wide variety of Mental, Neurological and Physical disabilities and conditions.
We are a registered NDIS service provider fully funded by the NDIS under Capacity Building.
We believe that no two people are the same, and compassionate multidisciplinary care is a key component of improving quality of life. For this reason we employ exercise physiologists, dieticians, physiotherapists, occupational and behavioural therapists, podiatrists and chiropractors to ensure all component of health and well-being are treated.
Why Choose us?
- Our clinic is on the road giving you maximum flexibility.
- We listen and we care. Getting rid of pain and restoring function is our priority and the work of life. Our physiotherapy, osteopathy, and massage therapies easily remove discomfort, allowing a fast return to daily activities, whether marathon running or sitting comfortably at work.
- We guarantee that our patients fully comprehend their diagnosis, treatment, and prediction.
- Our diagnosis and treatment address the source of pain that brings long-lasting relief.
- Our holistic approach accelerates performance and provides guidance on diet and nutrition, posture, training schedules, and lifestyle.
- We hold integrity and authenticity to be the core to everything we do, and our patients instantly understand the confidence we have in our own expertise, knowledge, experience, and proven track record.
- We respect the continuity and significance of having the same doctor over the duration of treatment.
- Our professional standards of conduct are ingrained. All patient information is kept private, which is partially why we are popular with celebrities and people in the public eye.